“Talk to Me” is The Trevor Project’s campaign for conversation. With 3 simple words – Talk To Me – you let a friend know that you care about them and are willing to listen without judgment. Learn how you can participate in Talk To Me for Trevor Day, September 27th.
Throughout National Suicide Prevention Month and on The Trevor Project Day (September 27th), post sticky notes with life-saving, life-affirming messages where friends, peers, and even strangers can find them. Post because you support suicide prevention!
Want to go even BIGGER? Organize a rally for The Trevor Project Day on September 27th! Make posters with life-affirming messages, show them off in a public space and encourage affirming community members and youth to participate. Share your plans with the local media to get coverage of your Trevor Day activity.
Visit http://www.thetrevorproject.org/ for more info.
Support TREVOR DAY by adding a Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter profile picture!
Tips for Trevor Day Posts:
- “Always here if you need me. #TrevorTalkToMe”
- “You can #TrevorTalkToMe about anything.”
- “You are never alone. Call 1-866 488 7386 if you need support. #TrevorTalkToMe”
- “I’ve got your back! #TrevorTalkToMe.”
- Write the number for the Trevor Lifeline (1-866-488- 7386) and #TrevorTalkToMe to let all youth know there is someone to talk to.