During National Suicide Prevention Week, join Kevin McHale and The Trevor Project for “Talk To Me,” a campaign for conversation.
Are you ready to talk? http://www.trevortalktome.org. During National Suicide Prevention Month and on Trevor Day (September 27, 2012), post sticky notes with life-saving, life-affirming messages in creative places to let others know you’ve got their back!
Want to go even BIGGER? Organize a rally for The Trevor Project Day! Make posters with life-affirming messages, show them off in a public space and encourage affirming community members and youth to participate. Share your plans with the local media to get coverage of your Trevor Day activity.
Sample Trevor Day Messages:
• Always here if you need me. #TrevorTalktoMe
• You can #TalktoMe about anything.
• You are never alone. Call 1-866 488 7386 if you need support. #TrevorTalktoMe
• I’ve got your back! #TrevorTalkToMe
• Write the number for the Trevor Lifeline (866-488- 7386) and #trevortalktome to let all youth know there is someone to talk to.